Sunday, October 17, 2010

Thank you!

Thank you so much for all the comments, emails, facebook messages, cards, etc. It has helped me a ton to know so many people care! I am sorry I haven't responded to all of you individually, but know I have appreciated each and every one of them!

Tomorrow we have a 7AM ECHO and EKG. After that we have to do a carseat test (basically means that Charlotte has to sit in her carseat for as long as it takes us to get home and they watch the monitors to make sure her stats don't drop) and take an infant cpr test with the nurse. Then, maybe...just maybe we could consider discharge? I am hoping either tomorrow or Tuesday. The nurse told me tonight that no one ever talks about discharge the night before because it jinxes it! They obviously have to be really careful with patients who have had cardiac surgery because even though Charlotte looks fantastic she did just have major surgery on her heart only five days ago.

I'll keep you updated! Thanks again everyone, you have made this so much easier for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments!!