Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Important & Cute

Both of the things I am blogging about today are repeats from Facebook, so I apologize to all my Facebook friends! However, one is way too important and the other is way too cute not to share.

So, first. Too important.

I want to share with you a link to one of my very favorite blogs. Today's entry was phenomenal, and I urge everyone to read it. I feel that the author, a mom of two kiddos with Ds,  so eloquently put into words what many parents of special needs feel. I promise you won't be disappointed. You can read it here.


*****

Too cute.

Charlotte went on her very first school field trip today. She even got to ride a bus. There was a hayride, a story, a craft, and a fun little playhouse. This 3-year-old had a blast.




Very proud of her pumpkin. She carried it around all afternoon.


1 comment:

We love comments!!