Sunday, March 11, 2012

When mom is away...

...daddy and the kiddos play.

I spent the weekend with good friends eating, drinking, and being pampered. Exactly what I needed and something I suggest for any mom to occasionally partake in.

While I was gone, Mike held down the fort at home with the three kids.

There was a bit of crazy hair, since daddy isn't as good with ponies...

Photobucket

and probably some video game playing...

Photobucket

and tons of time enjoying the gorgeous weather...

Photobucket

as well as a trip to Culver's for some chicken and custard.

Photobucket

I came home relaxed and in a great mood to a house full of happy children. It is amazing what a little time away will do! Thank you, dear!

1 comment:

  1. Good job on your getaway. Those kids look like they had some great Daddy time!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!!