Monday, March 7, 2011

Happy Birthday Grandma Liz!!

Today, my mom turns 60. Funny thing is, 60 sounds like a really big number, yet she doesn't act 60 at all.


My children are so blessed to have such a wonderful, young, grandma! We are so lucky for all she does for us.

And even though, she is going to kill me for posting what few pictures I have of her (she usually hides when the camera comes out!), I wanted everyone to know how thankful we are for her.


She has been a rock in my life these 9 months. I know how hard Charlotte's diagnosis was for her; as she not only had digest all that was happening with Charlotte, but she also had to watch her only daughter go through some really rough times. Having two daughters of my own, I can only imagine what it is like to watch them hurt, and not being able to make it better. I want to thank her for putting up with me during these rough times, as I tend to shut those I love out when I am stressed and worried.


 Thank you for being a wonderful grandmother and mother. We are so lucky to have you. Happy 60th....don't dwell on the number, numbers mean nothin'.


And really...60 is the new 40.

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday Liz!! And I know, as a friend of Emily's, how much you do and how you support her and how grateful she is for ALL of it. I must say, I'm a bit jealous. :) You're an amazing mother and grandmother and we're all lucky to have you in our lives!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!!