Friday, March 28, 2014

Checkin' in.

I was doing so well with blogging on a regular basis...and then life got in the way. Charlotte had a case of strep, and the rest of us ended up with a icky stomach bug (which stretched out over a week, with all of us taking turns getting it...nothing like dragging things out to make it really fun). I realized I completely missed World Down syndrome day, as that was the day Katherine & I were confined to the couch recovering from illness.

We are better now. I could catch up on the happenings around here, but all four kids are actually in bed and sleeping, and Mike just rented a movie for us to watch. I promise to be back soon, but until then, here are some pics from the last few weeks to help fill the void.








World Down syndrome Day "Sick day selfie" 







Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments!!